New telecom sites
We build different types of foundations, extending solid concrete with piles or micropiles.
We carry out different types of reinforcements both in open and confined spaces via piling through the foundation (core drilling of the existing foundation with pile laying and tensioning).
Reinforcement of lattice masts
We do local reinforcements such as:
- Replacing/reinforcing diagonals and crossbars
- Flange reinforcement
- Frame reinforcement
As well as exoskeletal reinforcement, where we undertake:
- Finished designs
Reinforcement of guyed masts
Following a stability rating, we can ensure the compliance of guyed sites:
- Replacing seat stays and nonconformant parts
- Anchor testing
- Tensioning and verticality
- Chemical anchoring replacement
- Creation of new counterplate anchoring solutions
Concrete structure expertise
Using Ferroscan, we can detect rebars, bar diameter and overlap thickness without destroying the concrete.
We can also detect the position and depth of electrical cables, voids and pipes (metal, PVC or others).
Steel structure expertise
Using ultrasound devices, we measure:
- Tightening torque
- Cable stay tension
- The damping factor
Our teams are able to test all types of anchoring and offer a comprehensive service:
- Standard screw tester
- Hydraulic tester for small areas
- Torque wrench
- Seal installation and removal for test
- Replacement of failed anchors
We have set up a 24/7 emergency support procedure.
During an emergency, you will benefit from the expertise of our engineers. We provide site security and appropriate reinforcement solutions.
Six years’ experience
More than 400 civil maintenance visits
• Corrective actions
• Risk analysis for smart maintenance
• Building expertise: analysis of the cracks in a building often helps to determine the related stability problems. Using a thermal camera, moisture meter, sclerometer or Ferroscan, our staff are able to analyze and interpret all observable pathological phenomena in new or old buildings.